O'Fallon, IL Auto Accident Lawyer
AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN O’FALLON, IL
With a population just over 30,000, O’Fallon is a growing metro area, just 20 minutes east of St. Louis, Missouri. O’Fallon, IL is home to a massive military population, due to the proximity to Scott Air Force Base. The AFB is known for having a lot of high ranking, high-tech officers working in skilled professions. Add to this the countless federal defense contractors in the region, and it makes for a solid middle class and high wage-earning population. In 2020, the City survived the COVID-19 pandemic despite many small businesses closing and struggling. O’Fallon boasts a wonderful quality of life and a strategic plan for development. With low crime rates and a safe community, O’Fallon is quickly becoming one of the finest places to live throughout the metro-east St. Louis area.
With upward mobility and a rapidly growing employment sector, auto accidents are on the rise too. Crossroad Legal is a full-service boutique litigation firm, focusing on helping injured people get back to normal fast. Here are a few tips if you are involved in an O’Fallon, IL auto accident.
WHAT TO DO AFTER AN ACCIDENT
- Document everything.
- Take photos if you are able
- Get a copy of the driver’s exchange or the other driver’s name and insurance information
- Get a police report number, if possible
- Seek medical treatment right away. Do not wait. Go directly to the hospital, ideally by ambulance.
- Once you are released from the hospital, call Crossroad Legal to schedule a completely 100% free and no obligation consultation with our attorney.
- Continue getting medical care and follow up with your primary care physician
HOW MUCH YOUR AUTO ACCIDENT CLAIM IS WORTH
Our attorney has handled thousands of auto accident and personal injury cases over the past decade, and even he cannot guarantee a specific amount of money. There are simply too many variables to predict. However, there are a lot of things you can claim as damages:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Medical expenses
- Future anticipated medical expenses
- Lost wages and income
- Future lost wages and income
- Loss of enjoyment of a normal life
- Loss of consortium and society
- Loss of companionship
- Punitive damages (in rare situations)
O’FALLON AUTO CRASH ATTORNEYS NEAR ME
If you are looking for the most aggressive and experienced auto crash attorney near you, Crossroad Legal has your back. never deal with the insurance company yourself. With discounts for first responders, military and veterans, and frontline healthcare workers, we make getting help fair, straightforward, and easy.
Call (618) 515-5555 today, or visit us online to learn more about our firm. With free consultations, someone is available to take your call 24/7. Remember, there are strict deadlines on getting the help you need, and the longer you wait, the harder it gets to recover compensation. We never take a penny unless we can help you recover compensation. So there is no risk. So make the call today.